Features and Benefits
- Dispense valves for 2K provide for an Independent operation of the A side and B side.
- This device ensures that materials remain separated until they reach the mixing tube.
- Dispense valves have options to handle up to a maximum of 1,500 PSI.
- These devices are available with multiple valve options.
- Adaptors are available to connect the valves to any standard mixing tubes.
- Various Material Ports
- Inline and Cartridge Valve Types
- Assortment of Material Pressure Ratings
Dispense valves for 2K offer the precision and pressure steadiness of a dispense valve with an independent operation of A side and B side. The dispense valve for 2K works to make sure that the dispense pressure of each material is maintained. With this specific end valve, materials are separate until they reach the point of the mixing tube. GP Reeves offers multiple valve options and adaptors that are available to connect valves to any type of standard mixing tube. There are options for a maximum pressure of 1,500 PSI. Some versions of these dispensers include a snuff-back device.
Dispense Valves for Adhesives and Sealants
Zone Valves for Adhesives and Sealants
Servo AA7-2K Dispenser for Two Component Materials
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424