How We’ve Advanced the Automotive Industry
GP Reeves has gained a wealth of expertise in combining modern engineering with custom design. We’ve provided countless solutions for the biggest challenges of the automotive field, and our customers have gained several advantages from partnerships with GP Reeves.
GP Reeves automotive dispensing machinery enables you to:
Elevate Production Capacity
Proof of the Precision
We have partnered with a myriad of automakers to create various solutions for the industry’s production lines. Here’s just a few of the customers we’ve served with our advanced machinery:
Revolutionizing Production Dispensing for eMobility
Our Process for Automotive Solutions:
The team at GP Reeves has collected decades of experience solving some of the automotive industry’s biggest challenges. We’ve partnered with a plethora of OEMs, integrators, distributors, and end users to create custom solutions for applications such as robotic seating rail greasing, lubrication of axle components, and adhesion of sensors to components of autonomous vehicles.
- Analyze: Our experts work hard to diligently analyze the goals of each project and assess the needs of each component. The characteristics of each surface, material, environmental condition, and assembly part are carefully examined to make sure the most optimum solution is crafted.
- Design: Once a complete assessment of the project’s components has been conducted, our crew intricately designs each part of a dispensing system with unique capabilities, ensuring that it will maximize the potential of your production line.
- Assembly: After our team feels as though the design has exceeded our customer’s expectations, we manufacture custom and standard products in house, ensuring our system will effectively integrate with the customer’s current processes.
- Testing: GP Reeves replicates the eventual atmospheric conditions, materials, space, and any other factors to validate the process as best as possible.
- Continued Support: Even after we have verified feasibility and functionality, we also offer installation services and support for all our products. We are dedicated to your assembly line’s success for the long haul.
GP Reeves Customer Testimonial:
“I couldn’t be happier with your level of engagement and effort on this. I have to say, [a certain competitor] fell way short to matching your contribution. I’ll definitely lead with your solutions…”
Looking to improve your manufacturing process? Reach out for a free consult!
Case Study: Automotive Manufacturer Custom Nesting Integration
Which Area Would You Like to Elevate?
Our team has experience with supporting countless automotive components with our advanced dispensing technology. From dispensing micro-dots of material onto an HVAC part, to spraying the inner diameter of a driveshaft with our G-Force, to dispensing 2K adhesive onto the windshield of self-driving cars, we have both standard and custom solutions for all aspects of the automotive industry.
Some of our favorite applications are highlighted below. If you don’t see your specific application, don’t worry, there are many more not listed, plus we always love a new challenge.
Body & Exterior Assembly
- Windshield Wipers
- Windows and Automotive Glass
- Sunroof/Moonroof Components
- Brake Lights
- Car Mirrors
- Door Structures
- Security Mechanisms, and More!
The team at GP Reeves has collected decades of experience in this sector and is always excited to create more solutions for automotive body and exterior projects.
- Transfer Cases
- Cardan Shafts
- Combustion Engines
- Electric Motors
- Plug Connections
- Drive Shafts
- Charging Systems
- Gearbox Housings
- Crankshafts, and More!
The systems that support these projects provide operators with increased ease and effectiveness, further propelling the assembly process.
- Interior Lighting
- Seat Components
- Display Panels
- Dashboard Parts
- Ventilation Systems
- Internal Mirrors
- Interior Door Panels
- Steering Components
- Automotive Electronics, and More!
Our precise technology has been advancing interior components for decades and our team is eager to tackle more interior projects in the future.
- Steering components
- Shock absorbers, and more
We have experience with an extensive range of materials and surfaces and have a proven ability to propel the advancement of this vehicle sector. As chassis components continue to advance, GP Reeves is keen on accommodating these progressions with our advanced dispensing technology.
Electric-Vehicle (EV) Development
- Charging Systems
- Module Assembly
- Cover-to-Tray Assembly, and More!
If you’re interested in specific applications for EV battery components, we have an entire page dedicated to our battery development dispensing processes. Otherwise, visit our electric vehicle dispensing page for more information on our success with EV dispensing. Our team is excited to help you develop even the most unique components of your electric vehicle modules. We can’t wait to see this sector continue to advance!
Automotive Application Examples
Need Something Specific?
We’d love to help! Provide a few details and your information in the form below and we’ll follow up.
Interested in Our Products?
Fill out the form below and we'll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424