Features and Benefits
- A solvent cup featured with the AA7-2K Dispenser protects against premature curing in the dispense chamber.
- Patented air removal process ensures only airless material is mixed and dispensed into your manufacturing procedure.
- A servo motor and linear actuator provide accurate volume and dispense rate control through positive displacement technology.
- The system’s flow-through design reduces the pack out of material.
- Low Temperature Heating
- Nitrogen Blanket
- Mounting Plates
- Communications (EthernetIP, PROFINET, Sub-D)
- Volume and Flow Rate
AA7-2K Dispensers are designed for dispensing two part materials and are available in multiple sizes to accommodate different mixing ratios. This product combines two servo dispensers and comes in volume ranges from .02 to 240 cc allowing it to be configured to meet a wide variety of specifications for your production supply. This dispenser ensures two component materials won’t cure before the supply is prepared and ready. It utilizes two electric servo motors and linear actuators to administer accurate volume and dispense rate control. The AA7 Dispenser features a closed loop system and can compensate for volume errors; this combined with our standard positive displacement dispensing ensures viscosity and temperature changes will not affect the accuracy of each dispense distribution.
Pneumatic AA Dispensers for Adhesives and Sealants
Servo AA Dispensers for Adhesives and Sealants
GPMD12000 Adhesive and Sealant Dispensers
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424