Features and Benefits
- Patented air removal technology ensures only airless adhesive or sealant material gets dispensed into your manufacturing process.
- Servo motor and linear actuator provide accurate volume and dispense rate control through positive displacement technology.
- Flow through design reduces the pack out of material.
- Blackout covers featured on the AA6 Servo Dispenser protect against UV curing in the dispenser.
- The system’s solvent cup protects against moisture curing in the dispense chamber.
AA6 Servo Dispenser for UV Cure is available in a variety of configurations:
- Low Temperature Heating
- Nitrogen Blanket
- Mounting Plates
- Communications (EthernetIP, PROFINET, Sub-D)
- Volume and Flow Rate
Servo AA dispensers for adhesives and sealants feature an all-electric servo motor and a linear actuator which administer accurate volume and dispense rate control. The dispenser utilizes our patented air removal technology to ensure only airless adhesives and sealants can enter your manufacturing process. In addition, servo AAs for adhesives and sealants have volume ranges from .02 to 240 cc and are available with a variety of valve and mounting options. These are used for critical applications where the volume is critical, volume confirmation, accurate rate control, or recipe volume control is required. AA dispensers feature a closed loop system that can compensate for volume errors.
Servo AA dispensers for adhesives and sealants are available in two versions. The AA7 dispenser features a solvent cup around the metering rod to act as an airtight barrier for dispensing moisture cure materials. Our AA6 dispensers are designed for dispensing UV cure materials and feature the same solvent cup in addition to blackout covers to block light where the rod is exposed. Optional low temperature heating and nitrogen blankets are available to further protect your materials. We also offer servo AA dispensers for use with two component materials.
Servo AA in Action:
Our Servo Dispensers for Adhesive and Sealant Dispensing have elevated numerous assembly processes. One example of their beneficial use is shown in this case study regarding RTV delivery to transaxle housing.
Pneumatic AA Dispensers for Adhesives and Sealants
Servo AA7-2k Dispensers for Two Component Materials
GPMD12000 Adhesive and Sealant Dispensers
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424