Features and Benefits
- Pneumatic dispensers work well for applications requiring recipe rate control.
- Blackout covers featured on the AA4 Pneumatic Dispenser protect against UV curing in the dispenser.
- A solvent cup protects against moisture curing in the dispense chamber.
- Patented air removal technology ensures only airless material is dispensed into your manufacturing process.
- Flow-through design reduces the pack out of material.
- Low Temperature Heating
- Nitrogen Blanket
- Mounting Plates
- Communications (EthernetIP, PROFINET, Sub-D)
- Volume and Flow Rate
Pneumatic AA5 dispensers allow for PLC volume and rate control without the added cost of a servo. These dispensers have a volume range of .45 to 480 cc with a variety of size and flow options. Pneumatic AAs can be used for multiple dispense sizes, and are recommended for continuous flow applications. These PLC controlled dispensers detect and reject air and dispense material at controlled rates for even distribution. AA5 dispensers feature a closed loop system that compensates for volume errors.
AA5 dispensers for adhesives and sealants are designed for dispensing moisture cure materials and features a solvent cup around the metering rod to act as an airtight barrier. Optional nitrogen blankets and low temperature heating is available to further protect your materials.
Servo AA Dispensers for Adhesives and Sealants
Servo AA7-2k Dispensers for Two Component Materials
GPMD12000 Adhesive and Sealant Dispensers
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424