Features and Benefits
- Reduces downtime and manual labor in lubricating conveyor chains.
- Lubricators can dispense oil with viscosities from ISO 2 to ISO 100.
- Systems can repeatedly lubricate up to 80 ft of chain per minute.
- Airless shot nozzles include a check valve to prevent unwanted material bleeding.
- Positive displacement dispensing guarantees the same amount of oil is dispensed everytime, regardless of temperature and viscosity changes.
SS6000 Enclosed Track Lubricator is available in a variety of configurations
- Floor Mounted Control Panels
- Autofill Reservoirs
- Reservoir Sizes
The GP Reeves SS6000 Enclosed Track Chain Lubricator series offers a reliable lubrication option for standard square enclosed conveyors. It is a pneumatic shot lubricator for load wheels, guide rollers, and universal joints of enclosed track conveyors. The system has a sensor to track where the chain is so that it can accurately shoot lubricant onto five specific points of the chain wheels and guide rollers. The lubricant volume for each lube point is adjustable from .003 cc at minimum to .03 cc at its maximum per lube point per shot. Utilizing the SS6000 series keeps the conveyor from surging and resists swaying. The standard SS6000 is engineered to work with a standard chain on 8” pitch centers and wheels that are 8” apart. Our SS6015 is modified for chains on 6” pitch centers with wheels that are 6” apart. These lubricators aren’t recommended for use with four-wheel or plastic wheel trolleys.
Spray Nozzles for Oil
SS6300 Series Inverted Enclosed Track Conveyor Chain Lubricators
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424