Features and Benefits
- Reliable and dependable air grease pumps that are made possible by the stability of a strong and durable post.
- The ram-style air grease pump minimizes air in your system versus simple stick pumps, which allow grease and system operations to be exposed to unwanted air.
- GP Reeves systems pump all the way to the bottom of your pail, reducing the volume of wasted grease.
- These grease sources keep pump suction “off the floor”, to minimize debris in the grease during a container change and to make the entire operation much cleaner.
- The GSPM series is designed to fit in smaller locations than our GSP models, so you have a reliable single-post ram air grease pump option no matter what your space may require.
- Boost Ratios
- Standard or Customized Control Panels and HMIs
- Grease recirculation
- Pneumatic Cam Actuated Empty Shut Off
- Level Sensors
- Portability Kit with Castors and Handle
- Dispense Handle
- Plumbing and Mounting of a GF1000 Series Filter
Single post ram grease pumps from GP Reeves provide an air-operated system for reliable production supply with viscous material that doesn’t seek its own level. Unlike stick pumps, our single post ram pumps use an inductor plate to push grease down in your container, reducing all unnecessary adjustments and minimizing the amount of air that enters your system, material, or product. Additionally, our GSP and GSPM grease pumps are designed to ensure you can pump greases all the way to the bottom of your pail, which significantly reduces the amount of grease wasted. Lastly, the design of these grease pumps allows the pump suction to hang in the air during container changes rather than having to put it on the floor where it may collect debris.
GSP/GSPMs pump grease right out of its original container, so you can begin the dispensing process in an efficient manner. Plus, our Miniature Single Post Ram Pumps (GSPMs) provide a more compact design than the standard GSP model, helping users who need a design fit for a smaller location or want their pump to be mobile. All pump models include the pump, inductor seals, single post ram, ram control valve, pump air pressure regulator, and ram air pressure regulator. These pumps will work with NLGI 00-3 materials and are available in a variety of configurations.
Instructional: Container Change
Troubleshooting: Run-Away Pump Condition
GDP for Grease
Reservoir/Regulators for Grease
GSP for Adhesives and Sealants
Interested in Our Conveyor Chain Lubricating Oils?
Fill out the form below, and we'll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424