Features and Benefits
- Dependable and sturdy due to the extra force capabilities by two post ram pumps.
- They pump all the way to the bottom of your container, reducing the volume of wasted grease
- These grease sources keep pump suction “off the floor”, to minimize debris in the grease during a container change and keep the overall process much cleaner
- Various ram options are available so you can properly accomodate all grease viscosities
- Boost Ratios
- Pneumatic Cam Actuated Empty Shut Off
- Level Sensors
- Solenoid Valve
- Plumbing and Mounting of a GF1000 Series Filter
- Pneumatic Two Hand Safety Kit
- Standard or Customized Control Panels and HMIs
- Grease Material Recirculation
- Roller Bed for Easy Drum Changes
Dual Post Ram Grease Pumps have been meticulously engineered to provide an air-operated option for reliably supplying thicker greases that don’t seek their own level. Our other models of single post grease pumps provide a limited amount of pressure, so they may not be as capable of handling thicker greases as our dual post ram grease pump options. The force capacities of the dual posts make this pump stronger, so thicker grease can be pumped more easily. The ram-style pump combined with the inductor plate allows grease to be effectively pushed down in the container, ensuring the pump holds its prime and reduces unnecessary grease waste.
Our Dual Post Ram Grease Pump series is available with 3” or 6” rams, multiple inductor seal options, a wide range of pump ratios, and a variety of control options. Standard GDPs are commonly used for large drums of NLGI 00-2 grease, whereas G6DPs are perfect for large drums of thicker grease, and GNDPs are made for smaller pails of grease above an NLGI 2. If your material source is smaller yet, our GDPM series has all the perks of this series in a compact, bench top design, engineered for containers around 1 gallon. All pump options include a pump, inductor seals, dual post rams, ram control valve, pump air pressure regulator, and ram air pressure regulator. To find which option might be best for your grease dispensing process, get in touch with one of our experts today!
Instructional: Container Change
Troubleshooting: Run-Away Pump Condition
GSPs for Grease
GDPMs for Grease
GDPs for Adhesives and Sealants
Interested in Our Conveyor Chain Lubricating Oils?
Fill out the form below, and we'll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424