Features and Benefits
- Dependable and sturdy due to the extra force capacities provided by two post ram pumps.
- They pump all the way to the bottom of your container, reducing the volume of wasted grease.
- These grease sources keep pump suction “off the floor”, to minimize debris in the grease during a container change
- Various ram options are available for all grease viscosities.
- Boost Ratios
- Pneumatic Cam Actuated Empty Shut Off
- Level Sensors
- Solenoid Valve
- Plumbing and Mounting of a GF1000 Series Filter
- Pneumatic Two Hand Safety Kit
- Standard or Customized Control Panels and HMIs
- Material Recirculation
- Roller Bed for Easy Drum Changes
Dual Post Ram Pumps have been meticulously engineered to provide an air-operated option for reliably supplying thicker material that doesn’t seek its own level. Single post pumps provide a limited amount of pressure, so they may not be as capable of handling thicker materials. The force capacities of the dual posts make this pump stronger, so thicker material can be pumped more easily. The ram-style pump combined with the inductor plate allows material to be pushed down in the container, ensuring the pump holds its prime and reducing unnecessary grease waste.
Our Dual Post Ram Pump series is available with 3” or 6” ram, many seal options, a wide range of pump ratios, and a variety of control options. Standard GDPs are commonly used for large drums of NLGI 00-2 grease, whereas G6DPs are perfect for large drums of thicker grease, and GNDPs are made for smaller pails of grease above an NLGI 2. All pump options include a pump, inductor seals, dual post ram, ram control valve, pump air pressure regulator, and ram air pressure regulator.
Instructional: Container Change
Troubleshooting: Run-Away Pump Condition
Single Post Grease Pumps
GDPMs for Grease
Dual Post Ram Pumps for Adhesives and Sealants
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424