Features and Benefits
- Push to purge simplifies the cleaning process.
- Grease pressure regulators have a tungsten carbide poppet providing for the longer life of a system.
- Grease pressure regulators present an accurate outlet pressure.
- These devices are for use with high-pressure material pumps.
- Grease pressure regulators have a durable 303 grade stainless steel adjustment knob and internals (MPR Series Regulators).
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- Dial Gauge or Electronic Gauge with Pressure Switch
- Ball Valve and Grease Filters
Our regulator options include the MPR and GPR5000 Series. Both series are designed for use with high-pressure material pumps and provide an accurate outlet pressure. They contain a Tungsten Carbide poppet and seat for an extended life, and include brackets for standard extrusion or tabletop mounting.
MPRs have a maximum inlet pressure of 3,500 PSI, and outlet pressure up to 500 PSI. They come standard with a durable 303 stainless steel adjustment knob and internals. Unlike most regulators on the market, MPRs include a push to purge feature which simplifies the cleaning process. It’s important to note that MPR series regulators are not for use with material that contains any particles such as Teflon, Moly, Graphite, and more. GPR5000 Series Regulators, on the other hand, will work with all of these materials. GPR5000s provide consistent pressure regulation with an easy pressure adjustment accomplished with an included wrench. With maximum inlet pressure up to 6,000 PSI and an outlet pressure range of 30 – 3000 PSI, there are options for all applications.
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424