Features and Benefits
- Uniform and consistent mixture: The manifold ensures that the two components are mixed in the proper proportions and consistently, leading to a homogeneous end product.
- Reduced waste: the components are mixed only when required and immediately before use, resulting in less waste from excess mixed material.
- Flexibility: A mixing manifold can be designed to accommodate varying ratios of the two components, allowing for easy adjustments to the mix as needed.
- Easy Cleaning: Many mixing manifolds or marrying blocks are easy to clean and maintain, depending on the design. This is particularly important when switching materials or if there are potential cross-contamination issues.
- Multiple Part A orifice/Part B orifice configurations
- Available in stainless steel or aluminum
When dispensing two-component materials, mixing manifolds (marrying blocks) are crucial for ensuring the performance and reliability of the end product. They provide components that are combined immediately before application, which is particularly beneficial for materials with short pot-lives after mixing. Mixing manifolds also increases safety by keeping reactive components separate until the moment of mixing and dispensing, reducing the risk of premature reactions or hazardous conditions. Whether it’s adhesion, mechanical strength, or other characteristics that are the goal, mixing manifolds ensures that consistency and quality are achieved.
Interested in Our Conveyor Chain Lubricating Oils?
Fill out the form below, and we'll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424