Features and Benefits
- Pressure confirmation devices possess simplistic functionality.
- These devices can be used in low flow systems.
- Pressure confirmation devices detect the over-pressurization of system components.
- Digital readout of material pressure.
- Wide Range of Pressure Range Possibilities
- Minimum Difference Varieties
These adhesive and sealant devices work to confirm the correct pressure of a system and can be mounted anywhere. GP Reeves offers pressure confirmation devices that provide analog or discrete feedback in PNP or NPN formats with adhesive and sealant materials up to 3,500 PSI. The devices work two different ways. One method uses a single set point devices send a signal if your pressure goes above/below your set pressure. The other way of device operation uses dual set point devices confirm that adhesive/sealant material pressure stays within a set range and will trigger a signal to the system/controller if the pressure is outside the range.
Volume Confirmation for Adhesives and Sealants
Flow Confirmation for Grease
Heated Hoses for Adhesive and Sealant
Interested in Our Products?
Fill out the form below, and we'll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424