Features and Benefits
- Simple volume adjustment
- Dispense up to 40 times per minute.
- Positive displacement ensures consistent volume regardless of material temperature or viscosity.
- Operates with low pressure oil.
- Adjustable Volumes and Boost Ratios
- Stroke Sensors
- Calibration Scale
- Common or Separate Air Ports
GPMD11000 Dispensers are base-mountable, air-operated, single-acting, adjustable, metered shot dispensers. These dispensers utilize positive displacement to measure oil and accurately dispense material regardless of temperature or viscosity. These dispensers feature fine thread adjustment screws and lock nuts allowing for quick and easy volume adjustment. GPMD11000s can dispense up to 40 times per minute and can operate between 50 to 120 PSI air with inlet material pressure up to 60 PSI. Dispensers can be independently or manifold mounted in groups of up to 8.
GSS/GSSM Oil Dispensers
AA3 Pneumatic Oil Dispensers
AA9 Servo Oil Dispensers
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!