Our patented cartridge-style ACE valves are utilized on many standard GP Reeves products including AA, GUS, Dispense Guns, and more.
ACE8 & ACE10
- 2-way, normally closed, air-actuated poppet valve, for use in SAE 8-2 (for ACE8) and SAE 10-2 (for ACE10) cavities
- The actuator is isolated from the media section (cartridge)
- Air pilot to open, and spring to close the passage between port 1 and port 2
- Media section (cartridge) capable of functioning with 3,000 PSI material
- Poppet and seat are lapped tungsten carbide for long life with abrasive material
- 1/8” NPT air pilot port has an actuation pressure range of 50 psi to 130 psi
- 2-way, closed bias, air-actuated ball and seat valve
- Manifold or SAE port mounting available
- Seal chamber is packed with grease for vapor barrier
- Air actuated open and air to close with additional spring bias
- Capable of functioning with 4,500 PSI material
- Poppet and seat are lapped hardened steel for long life with abrasive material
- 1/8” NPT air pilot ports have an actuation pressure range of 60 PSI to 130 PSI
Have Questions or Want to Place an Order?
Fill out the form below and we’ll follow up with you!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424