We Do Things Better
GP Reeves comprises a team of innovators, creative-thinkers, and problem-solving experts. We’re devoted to improving the manufacturing process of recreational equipment, and have a history of providing top-notch solutions to developers around the globe. When we ask customers why they continue to choose GP Reeves, they usually cite improvements such as:
Increased Product Quality
Why GP Reeves
GP Reeves has a robust knowledge of the recreational equipment industry. Our masterful engineers have diligently worked to develop innovative solutions for the most challenging problems of the industry. From elevating the development of snowmobiles to customizing machinery for boat motors, our team has a sophisticated expertise of dispensing technology and how to effectively promote advancement for the field of recreational equipment manufacturing.
Some of Our Customers in the Recreational Equipment Industry:
Our Process for Recreational Equipment Dispensing Solutions
The team at GP Reeves has collected decades of experience solving some of the Recreational Equipment industry’s biggest challenges. We’ve partnered with a plethora of OEMs, integrators, distributors, and end users to create custom solutions for applications such as robotic seating rail greasing, lubrication of axle components, and adhesion of sensors to components of autonomous equipment.
Although we work on a diverse range of recreational equipment projects, our process for each looks a bit similar:
- Analyze: Our experts work hard to diligently analyze the goals of each project and assess the needs of each component. The characteristics of each surface, material, environmental condition, and assembly part are carefully examined to make sure the most optimum solution is crafted.
- Design: Once a complete assessment of the project’s components has been conducted, our crew intricately designs each part of a dispensing system with unique capabilities, ensuring that it will maximize the potential of your production line.
- Assembly: After our team feels as though the design has exceeded our customer’s expectations, we manufacture custom and standard products in house, ensuring our system will effectively integrate with the customer’s current processes.
- Testing: GP Reeves replicates the eventual atmospheric conditions, materials, space, and any other factors to validate the process as best as possible.
- Continued Support: Even after we have verified feasibility and functionality, we also offer installation services and support for all our products. We are dedicated to your assembly line’s success for the long haul.
GP Reeves Customer Testimonial:
“I couldn’t be happier with your level of engagement and effort on this. I have to say, [a certain competitor] fell way short to matching your contribution. I’ll definitely lead with your solutions…”
Get in touch with us today to see how we can adapt a process to your specific needs! Our team of experts is just a few clicks away!
Recreational Equipment and GP Reeves
GP Reeves has developed a multitude of cutting-edge, custom solutions for a variety of customers within the recreational equipment industry. We’ve utilized our knowledge of heavy equipment and automotive mechanisms to advance machinery for recreational equipment and produce top-notch results. Some examples of previous solutions include:
- Lubrication of recreational vehicle components
- RTV sealing of UTV transaxle housing
- Greasing of snowmobile brakes
- Material delivery to boat motor wiring harness
- Inner and outer diameter lubrication of ATV driveshaft
- Greasing of electric bike engine gears
- Glass sealing for golf cart windows
- Sealing of playground equipment components
- Lubrication of snowmobile propulsion system
- And more!
Electric Motorcycle Application
A manufacturer of electric motorcycles desired an effective method to properly lubricate bike engine gears. They came to GP Reeves and received a custom greasing system that equally distributed grease to all peaks, valleys, and radial components of the necessary gears. The system we created included a rotating spray nozzle and other custom components which ensured an even coverage, high efficiency, and longer product longevity. This system exceeded the customers’ expectations and allowed them to heighten their production capacity more than ever previously imagined.
Want to learn more about what GP Reeves can do for your medical application?
Get in touch with one of our dedicated team members today!
4551 Holland Ave, Holland, MI 49424