Confirms volume of flow for critical dispense points. These devices are designed to mount between a positive displacement dispenser and the nozzle/tooling. They are used to confirm the proper volume was dispensed.
How They Work: Material flows through precise gears to rotate them. The output is sent every time gear is rotated. Each rotation is equivelant to a certain volume, depending on the model.
– Flow through device allows for continuous flow.
– Simple to adjust / program
– Small footprint
– Does not work well with contamination.
– Does not work well finding small air bubbles.
– Not as accurate with thin material.
– Has to be calibrated.