Servo driven, positive displacement dispensers provide accurate volume and dispense rate control, coupled with a patented air removal process to be used for critical applications.
AA7-2K dispensers are designed for dispensing two part materials. Available in multiple sizes to accomodate different mixing ratios. Two part systems are normally fed by two supply pumps (one for each material). A visual can be found on the complete system examples page.
– Solvent cup protects against curing in the dispense chamber
– Patented air removal process ensures only airless material is mixed and dispensed into your manufacturing process
– Servo motor and linear actuator provide accurate volume & dispense rate control through positive displacement
– Flow-through design reduces the pack out of material
– Provides PLC volume confirmation
Manufactured under US patent number 6,053,285.